The Prince of Peace Endowment Fund was created to enhance the outreach mission of Prince of Peace apart from the general operation of the congregation. The monies are invested in various mutual funds, and only the income (interest, dividends and realized capital gains) is used to support outreach projects. The principal remains intact unless circumstances are so dire that the future of the congregation is at stake. Examples of possible outreach projects include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Grants to students attending ELCA seminaries or colleges.
- Financial help for social service agencies and institutions recommended by congregation members.
- Support for special programs for community members who are in spiritual or economic need.
- Aid to the ELCA for new congregational development.
- Support for any other cause that would enhance the outreach of our congregation.
If you know of a worthy recipient for help from the Prince of Peace Endowment Fund, let us know! Please complete the form available at the link below and turn it in to the church office or
mail it to the Endowment Team at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, P.O. Box 535, Eagle River, WI 54521. Use additional pages if necessary.
Print and Mail form or Online form.
Another option for giving to the Endowment Fund is via the DONATE button below