Bible Text: Matthew 21:1-17Series: Gospel of Matthew
In this week's Bible study, Pastor Andrea Fluegel and Barb Zima discuss Palm Sunday, Jesus' entry into Jerusalem, and why Jesus turned over the tables in the Temple Courtyard.
All are invited to participate in the Holy Week worship services:
- Palm Sunday, April 14 at 9:00 a.m. with Holy Communion (Palm Sunday Pancake breakfast to follow)
- Mauny Thursday, April 18 at 6:30 p.m. with Laying on of Hands and Holy Communion
- Good Friday Ecumenical Worship, April 19 at 12:15 p.m.
- Good Friday Evening Worship, April 19 at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday Easter Vigil Worship with candlelight processional at 7:00 p.m. at Faith Lutheran Church, Three Lakes
- Easter Sunday Worship at 9:00 a.m. with Holy Communion
If you would like to support the ministry of Prince of Peace so that we can continue these podcasts and online audio Bible studies, you can give any amount online, through the Give+ app by Vanco (free), or by sending a text to 715.598.3442 (text your dollar amount and follow the prompts). Thank you for your generosity!